A life lesson From My Email


Yup, i know my english not good very well, but not goes wrong if i keep trying. My old friend a good girl when i was know her a long time ago, now she is the part of big and famous College in Bandung, so many people not lucky like her. Rich and clever than studying in dream college.

I dont know what happend than with her life when he goes to bandung, until i got email from her with english very well, thanks God finally i understand what she said ha ha with my english very bad. Ans suprise ! what she said in her email ..its shocking !

She said that she already fall in love with a man in her campus, he is rich too, and also handsome , of course its her opinion. But trouble come when he got hurt becouse that man. She call him a “jerk”. That jerk just wanna have fun with her in vulgar words it same as mean make a sex. Than she got a drunk, drunk a vodka a long day, crying and very sadness..in the end of her letter she said , “let me become a bad girl too”
That what a suprise ?? !! any other in Indonesia have a same case like her ? when i decided to finish my college in jakarta, i often listened my close friends said the bandung man like a jerk ha ha i hope its not racismn when the jakmania usually sing “Banduung kota maksiat!”


Thats the points she trying have a revenge with do the same as that jerk have done to her. 

Comments